Bokun, a fast-growing subsidiary of Tripadvisor Inc., is a leading reservation system and marketing platform for tours and activities operators. At Bokun, we move and test at the pace of a startup, but we have the backing of a large, stable, publicly-traded company, so you know we’ll be keeping the lights on. Founded in Iceland in 2012, who we are is equally important as what we do -- we are a global team of professionals (our small but mighty team spans across Boston, Iceland, Singapore, Oxford, London, Lithuania and San Francisco) with a bias for action and a passion for testing, learning, innovating, and helping tours and activities operators grow their businesses.
We seek a Product Marketing Manager who will work collaboratively with our cross-functional squads to create and deliver upon a go-to-market strategy, messaging and positioning for Bokun’s various products and services. This position is a balance of strategy and execution.
What You Will Do:
- Supporting the development of go-to-market strategy for pricing, naming, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our existing and emerging products
- Create our product messaging, stories, and narratives in partnership with Product, Sales, and Marketing.
- Take complex ideas and distill them into simple, concise, easy to understand assets.
- Strengthen our Go To Market tools by creating and informing assets like customer-facing decks, 1-pagers, demos, case studies, and customer success stories.
- Design and execute market research studies to gain critical insight about customer attitudes and behavior.
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor products and experiences and find opportunities to continue to enhance customer experience and the product value propositions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our current and target customer -- their pain points, their needs -- and learn to speak their language
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- Experience with B2B or B2C SaaS products
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in product marketing or similar role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across sales, customer success, marketing, engineering and product
- Strategic thinker with a bias for action. Must be ready and excited to execute quickly and be comfortable diving into the weeds
- Experience with product-driven customer onboarding
- Excellent writing abilities, with a knack for distilling technical information in an accessible way
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable holding Product centric conversations with customers
- Previous experience in conducting user research
- Ability to define and run A/B testing for marketing product features, releases and copy as well as other research methods
- You’re a creative thinker and you enjoy solving complex problems
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products processes evolve rapidly