We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com .
Research Analyst #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
This position reports to Manager, Research & Insights and works closely with cross-functional teams like Sales, Marketing and Content. This position will provide a holistic introduction to many phases and functions of research and insights, with an explicit focus on supporting commercial teams with data analysis and insights sharing. It will give the trainee an opportunity to develop technical skillset on data analyst and how to present data insights to stakeholders.
This role is based in Singapore.
Individual to be involved in:
- Analyzing processed data to discover consumer insights and provide report conclusions and recommendations
- Supporting sales and marketing team on pitches and proposals for clients based on data insights and timely delivering them
- Working on syndicated research with external vendors on consumer sentiment trends and managing projects
- Supporting Ad Effectiveness research studies by coordinating and liaising communication and execution among different teams involved
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of the full Tripadvisor services and their clients
- Presentation skills, creating presentation on google slides
- Building skillset on data query platforms like SQL, Snowflake
- Working knowledge of internal dashboarding tools: excel, tableau
- Exposure to syndicated research and ad effectiveness studies
- Able to commit for a duration of 6 months (from Sept-early Nov onwards)
- Training Allowance
- Fresh Graduates - SGD2,500/month
- Non-Mature Mid-Career - SGD3,000/month
- Mature Mid-Career - SGD3,000/month
- Only Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents may apply
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid career individuals (mature and non mature). Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree Qualification. Mid career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Please click here for more information regarding SGUnited Traineeships and Mid-Career Pathway Programme