We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com .
What we do in Business Operations:
- The B2B Sales Enablement team supports the global B2B sales teams with go-to-market readiness to sell new and existing products. We do this through a combination of sales communications, training, coaching, sharing & scaling best practice and sales systems support.
- The Sales Trainer will support our training efforts across onboarding, product training, sales training and coaching. In addition they will be accountable for all training coordination and administration including scheduling, training calendar maintenance, Continuous Professional Development tracking, training record management, feedback surveys and training content management.
What you’ll do:
- Support trainers in design, delivery and evaluation of training programs
- Support with training research and design
- Contribute to training content creation
- Co-deliver / Deliver trainings
- Drive reinforcement of learnings to support adoption and behaviour change
- Track training impact
- Responsible for training programs planning, logistics and operations.
- Own and maintain the sales enablement published training calendar of events
- Maintain training records for all sellers
- Manage all post training feedback surveys
- Coordinate all scheduling, registration, room bookings for training
- Own tracking and reporting of the Continuous Professional Development Programme
- Support Sales Communication and Tooling pillars
- Own and maintain all B2B Distribution Lists
- Support with creating, copywriting and publication of weekly sales communications
- Own users management (on boarding, off boarding, access levels) for Allego and other sales tools
- Support content audits and contain management in Allego
What we are looking for?
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in a sales, training or administrator role.
- Previous experience supporting a training / enablement function would be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and high attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office / Google Docs
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, and strong endurance skills.
- Roll up your sleeves mentality and willingness to solve problems and make improvements