About US.. Viator
, a Tripadvisor company, makes it easy to find and book something you'll love to do. With access to the world's largest selection of high-quality experiences, there's always something new to discover, both near and far from home. From must-do moments to who-knew discoveries, see the familiar in a new way, or the unknown for the first time!
With industry-leading flexibility and last-minute availability, it's never too late to make any day extraordinary. Plan ahead, or decide that morning. Change your dates. Or change your mind entirely! This is your time off, your way, and we're here to help.
We also know that your time off is precious. So we ruthlessly focus on quality, and we specialize in experiences so incredible, you'll want to tell your friends. Spend less time searching, and more time making memories. Discover story-worthy experiences, anytime, anywhere.Viator SEO www.viator.com
Viator gives travellers direct access to more than 200,000 bookable activities, enabling them to easily discover and book story-worthy experiences. We take pride in our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and are looking for a world class candidate to add to our high-performing team. As the newest addition, you will help take our SEO efforts for Viator to the next level. We have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done and making an impact.What We're Looking For:
What You’ll Do:
- You are a passionate search marketer who is knowledgeable about best practices and the latest new areas of SEO.
- You are able to come up with strategic recommendations to identify opportunities and grow SEO.
- You are quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO.
- You have relentlessly high standards and always deliver high quality of work, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
- You are results-driven and have strong business acumen.
- You are invigorated, not intimidated, by large volumes of data and keywords. You are adept at analyzing data at scale.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You feel comfortable negotiating and persuading others to resolve conflicts in the best interest of SEO priorities and goals.
- You work well with many types of people and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You have great project management skills and feel comfortable leading multiple complex projects simultaneously from ideation to execution.
What We Seek:
- Monitoring daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance.
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization, etc.
- Leading multiple complex projects and pushing projects forward proactively.
- Writing specification documents and designing experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Analyzing experiment results and pushing forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
What's in it for me:
- Proven of in-house and agency SEO work experience with a high-traffic website.
- Demonstrated track record of analytical ability, including strong skills with Excel/Google Sheets and working knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent interpersonal capabilities with a history of productive partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Comfortably leads projects from start to finish independently
- Location: London, Oxford, Lisbon (1/2 days in the office) or Remote working in UK will be considered.
What are you waiting for? Do not delay and apply today!
- Competitive salary, bonus and stock for all staff regardless of level.
- Health, dental, life, critical illness and long term disability insurance.
- Lifestyle benefit – this is very cool. Every year you are given an allowance for your life style, this could be for a holiday, gym membership, family support and much more.
- 25 days annual leave plus the days between Christmas and New Year as our offices are closed.
- Summer flexi-time, May to September all employees can request for compressed hours in order to make the most of day light savings and enjoy life. We are an experience company after all!
- Plus many more
We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org