Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Front office areas include Bell/Door Staff, Switchboard and Guest Services/Front Desk. Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check in and check out process. Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
· Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
· Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
· Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
· Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
· Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
· Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
· Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
· Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
· Sets a positive example for guest relations.
· Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
· Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
· Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
· Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
· Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
· Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Maidstone, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible