Join our global TUI Musement B2B Sales teams as a Commercial Development & Quotations Executive where you will be developing the commercial B2B interests of our Intercruises brand. This a junior role allowing a great opportunity to grow within the existing commercial team. The position can be based in either Marseille or Nice, France where working from home is an option.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Preparation of financial and content proposals according to client specifications and deadlines.
- Focus on business retention and developing and converting new business opportunities that can be generated through Intercruises Key Account Managers and also through our own proactive business activities in each region.
- Work closely with our own supply management teams in selecting and modifying existing product at the right price and providing overviews to the supply teams to create new products tailored to the clients need.
- Ensure competitive rates and attractive margins by working closely with Offer teams and understanding the market dynamics.
- Communicating with Cruise Lines on ongoing Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Ad Hoc Quotation requests.
- Negotiating with our clients on commercial terms in order to achieve the budgeted outcome.
- Responsible for converting product into sellable content as part of creating and managing the RFP process through to its conclusion, which will involve sending RFPS to the client, evaluating feedback and ultimately securing the business.
- Provide ongoing guidance and support to the Operations & Port Deliver team’s on Ad Hoc quotations.
- Working with the Operations & Port Delivery teams to ensuring alignment with Quoted and Delivered services
- expected to engage with the wider regional team and further identify opportunities to strengthen and increase the Intercruises market share as well attend events, tradeshows etc as requested.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Highly experienced in Cruise Operations / Cruise handling is a requirement to apply for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired.
- Flexibility to travel when/if the role requires.
- Full driver’s license preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent proficiency in written and verbal English. Other European languages would be advantageous.
TUI AND YOU
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees.
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations and 50 countries offering more career opportunities than any other travel company.
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes.
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com