Service Desk is the single point of contact for IT issues, queries, and request within the TUI Group. We are looking for a talented and dedicated Service Desk Agent to join the newly formed Colleague Compute technology organisation which provides everything, from IT Service Desk capabilities to IT device management and Collaboration services, to our colleagues.
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be responsible for conducting efficient 1st and 2nd level IT support, analyzing, and resolving our Nordic colleague’s IT issues and requests via telephone, ticket system, chat, and on-site. You will be placed in our tech bar at the Swedish service office in Stockholm. The counter is located right at the center of attention, by the reception. In the near future, you will be working in cross boarder teams in a Global TUI Group IT Service Desk. ABOUT THE JOB
Your tasks include prioritizing, analyzing, and resolving our TUI colleagues’ IT issues and requests. You are responsible for escalating problems and securing these are followed up and reported back to the employee.
Examples of existing tasks:
- Provide personalized IT service and support by phone/chat and onsite
- Deeper troubleshooting within TUI Nordic’s/TUI Group’s system portfolio
- Provide on-site and remote hardware, software, and application support
- Create and up-date manuals and user instructions for existing and new applications
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- 2 years of previous experience working in an IT Servicedesk with a basic IT knowledge (such as PC/server/MAC-Apple, Windows operating system, Office365, Network /WLAN, printer and like)
- Fluent in Swedish (oral and written)
- Good communiction skills in English (oral and written)
- Very good organisational and problem-solving ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently, willingness to take on responsibility
- Good social and teamwork skills
- At last, but not least, a premium customer-oriented attitude and of course a lot of enthusiasm for resolving IT issues. You are the first point of contact for all IT issues!
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – with office in Stockholm at Söder Mälarstrand, Södermalm
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!