Join our global TUI Musement Port Operations team in Miami & Fort Lauderdale USA as a Port Operations Agent and provide a high level of service for your internal and external customers.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations in Miami & Port Everglades.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Attending to all the operations involved in a cruise ship call including, but not limited to: arranging pilots, line handlers and stevedores, coordinating ship clearance with government officials, making transportation arrangements for crew onboard, managing delivery of provisioning for the cruise ship, and that’s just to name a few.
- Interacting and developing strategic business relationship with clients and key stakeholders in the ports of Miami & Port Everglades.
- As required, remotely support Intercruises’ port operation teams with monitoring and answering emails’ requests from group Email accounts
- Actively taking ownership for cost saving strategies without negatively affecting the level of service
- Expected to travel with minimum notice to other areas in order to support the business
- Performing accounting and billing reconciliations tasks for each attended call
- Work in close collaboration with suppliers to reach agreements to ensure we deliver safe, healthy and sustainable service
- You are experienced in tourism business. You have a profound knowledge and understanding of the cruise line industry and Operation in the South Florida or other cruise-oriented US ports
- Must hold or be eligible to hold a valid TWIC card
- Must be available to work on weekends and/or holidays
- Must be available to answer unscheduled phone calls and travel if business requires it
- You are able to work timely, efficient and precisely. You are a high-quality decisions maker, even when working under pressure
- You are an individual with excellent communication, verbal and written skills in English and any other additional languages which will be an advantage
- You have a pro-active guest service mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services strives to maintain a safe working environment for our employees, guest and community. All employees are required to be vaccinated with a full dose of the FDA approved or other approved vaccine against COVID-19.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA .
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
- Port Delivery Team ManagerTampa, FL, United States
- Accounting AdministratorFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
- TUI Retail Travel Advisor, Rugby Store, 37.5 HoursLexington, KY, United States
- Stage Sales ArubaDeville, LA, United States
- TUI Retail Travel Advisor, Mahon Point, 20 HoursSherman, CT, United States