Welcome to Product Line Growth at TUI! TUI’s vision is “Think travel, Think TUI” and to deliver a wide offer of travel and experience products worldwide. TUI Nordic, operating out of Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway, are continuously developing and transforming to meet new and existing customer behaviors in a rapidly shifting market. We are already the World´s largest leisure travel company with a target to be market leader in each market.
Our new Product Manager Dynamic Flight & Flight Only will be an important asset for the New Dynamic Product Team within the Commercial Department to drive, develop and implement customer centric Dynamic Flight components. We are in a fast return of the leisure travel business after Covid-19 restrictions and lock-downs and we are building back our operations to deliver the best holiday ever to our existing and new customers.
In this role, you will have great responsibilities and many will depend on your delivery. Dynamic Flight and packages are on the rise and you will champion this product. At the same time, you will gain a great understanding of our business and have a large impact on how TUI Nordic is performing.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Leading the Dynamic Flight team;
- Lead, motivate and develop a highly effective team and support the creation of a high performance environment, which encourages team members to excel through relevant coaching and support networks to drive our Dynamic growth
- Be the go-to person in the Nordic business for all Dynamic Flight & FO Product initiatives
- Have the direct relationship and negotiation with airlines in the Nordic markets
- Executing and leading the Dynamic Flight & FO planning, delivery and development strategy
- Secure the launch of new Dynamic Flight & FO product offerings
- Evaluate/drive implementation of new flight sourcing
- Shape the Dynamic Flight & FO strategy, ensuring that TUI Nordic is selling the right product, with the right margin and with customer satisfaction in focus
- Partnership with a TUI group Dynamic flight team and a TUI group purchasing organisation
- Work closely with the TUI Group dynamic flight & purchasing teams to ensure that flight portfolio supports the needs of the TUI Nordic’s product with the best possible fares and condition
- You will champion TUI Nordic’s dynamic flight portfolio, making sure that we develop to improve our offering and customer experience. You will have the end-to-end knowledge of the TUI Nordic Dynamic flight product operation from set-up to service delivery
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or similar is required
- Min 3 years – Experience within dynamically sourcing of scheduled flights and low cost carrier
- Min 3 years – Experience of working with Flight only product is an requirement
- 3 years of experience of team management
- Experience within working in an international environment
- Strong initiative and decision making with ability to deliver both working on your own and in a team
- Can drive forward improvements in processes and the way that we work
- Strong analytical skills being able to produce and present fact based business cases
- Fluent in English & one of the Nordic language orally and in writingorally and in writing
To succeed in this role you will need to be a natural communicator capable of influencing the most senior of stakeholders and able to manage virtual teams across multiple functions and markets combined with a commercial mind-set.
- Great location and open space offices
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!