Join our global TUI Musement Offer Team aiming to be the world’s largest Tours & Activities hub in the market as a Supply Management Executive. This role will be based in Nice, France and will be responsible for contracting the best tours and activities within a nominated region for our Intercruises B2B clients. Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is an experienced global business offering a full range of services to the cruise industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop commercial relationships with suppliers in France, and contract all needed components across different segments (excursions, tickets, multi-day tours, shorex, transfers, etc.) and areas
- Build up local product portfolio based on different requirements and driving higher margins to support TUI Musement bottom line results. Build and optimize the supply of pre-existing cities & venues as well as launch new destinations within the region
- Be an expert in your destination – generating new leads, strategic acquisition of new and unique products and have a full understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends of your region (France)
- Managing objectives in your area of responsibility as set up by TUI Musement strategy from a sourcing standpoint by also monitoring commercial activities with both existing and prospect counterparts, and offer developments based on agreed standards (Health & Safety, Animal Welfare, etc.)
- Build strong and long-term relationships with external (any local relevant operators and venues, including attractions, museums, public venues) and internal stakeholders
- Provide first-class support to all partners/suppliers including full enrolment and onboarding process
- Responsible to prepare proposals in English towards existing and potential new clients including the tour descriptions, timings and selling rates. Coordinate the exercise with the Operations Supervisors in order to ensure the feasibility of all tours
- Negotiate with our suppliers in order to obtain the best buying rate to ensure we are maintaining a competitive cost base
- Suppliers inspection visit to make sure that products and the quality are corresponding to our needs
- Manage all contracting and Health & Safety mandatory requirements with our suppliers
- Solid experience in sales or account management, preferably in the tourism and/or e-commerce industry
- Proven negotiation skills and a successful record of closing deals and building strong partnerships
- Excellent communication skills in French and English, both written and spoken, with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with an appetite for problem-solving
- Full understanding of digital components and new industry standards, with regard to API-based connectivity, channel managers, reservation technologies
- Comfortable with targets and working in a key results-driven environment with different priorities
- Solid knowledge of digital tools (e.g. Jira, CRM, contracting platforms)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA .