Trade Relations Executive
About the job
Here at TUI Ireland we are excited to be hiring a Trade Relations Executive. The role is responsible for supporting the Trade Relations Manager in the distribution requirements of the mainstream business in Ireland working primarily through 3rd party and TUI retail channels, to ensure that passenger and margin targets are delivered at the best possible cost of sale for all of the TUI Ireland brands, to ensure passenger and margin targets are achieved at the lowest cost of sale.
You will play a key part in the support of achieving sales targets for TUI & Marella Cruises, and TUI Lakes and Mountains primarily through 3rd party and TUI retail channels. This will include full administration support for the Trade Relations Manager and Distribution Manager. The appointed role holder will have the opportunity to attend trade events and represent TUI Ireland, so the flexibility to work the occassoinal evenings and weekends will be required.
Our offices are based in South Dublin, but at TUI we believe work is something you do not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere, so with this in mind we will be offering hybrid ways of working for this position. Of course, there will be occasions each month when we need you in the office for business reasons, but whenever reasonable we allow you to make the choice.
We look forward to receiving your application with a current closing date set as 28th September.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Coordinate, implement and drive forward the communication of offers, commercial messaging, incentives, launch documents and any promotional activity to key 3rd party agents & Retail stores.
- Responsible for the upkeep and audit management of all commercial documentation. This will involve completing the relevant paperwork to support and the day to day admin involved to make sure all commercial logs are completed and up to date.
- You will be responsible for the end to end agent set up process, ensuring all relevant commission and terms are loaded correctly for new agents; as well as the upkeep of commissions and set up for existing agents.
- Ability to form excellent working relationships with key internal stakeholders to support the delivery of sales results in line with the tour operator and Marella Cruises strategic goals. As well as this, you will be a point of contact for 3rd party agents & retail and be required to build productive relationships with them.
- The Trade Relations Executive will be required to actively work with specific accounts, offering support including weekly trading calls and reporting. Sales visits will be required on an ad hoc basis as well as representation at trade shows and trade events that we participate in.
- Organise and lead TUI Fam trips to ensure that our product concepts are understood and the cost of the programme is accurately managed.
- Implement and maintain our training programme via webinars and face to face visits to ensure that our trade partners & retail colleague understand the benefits of and can confidently sell our products.
- Manage and maintain B2B social media activity via Facebook etc. with in-house retail and 3rd party agents
- Excellent negotiation, networking and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skillset coupled with strong commercial acumen
- Highly driven and a passion for sales results
- Analytical, numerate and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to support change and adapt to a fast paced changing environment
- PC Literate including PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexibility- the role may require some weekends and evenings/overseas travel
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts and special offers
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
- Department: Guest Relations