Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! Part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt. Our newest property in the UK is due to open soon, as a 152-room luxury lifestyle hotel, right next to Trafalgar Square.
Our guests should expect the unexpected! We aim to inspire the freedom to be extraordinary, enabling individual stories through curated, authentic experiences.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and driven waiter/waitress to join our vibrant Food and Beverage Team in one of our F&B outlets:
The Yard: the unique flagship restaurant of the hotel. This restaurant will focus on the best of what the British seasons has to offer.
Forty Elephants: our cocktail bar, offering everything from a tasty, light breakfast all the way through to delicious and exciting bar snacks alongside specialised classic & signature cocktails.
The Parlour: our light, airy, colonial lounge area open throughout the day. The offering is focused on more typical lounge snacks including ‘healthy-ish’ options and a signature afternoon tea, which has many highlights, namely remarkable cakes and pastries.
Grace and Favour: events and banqueting space.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun.
- You will be able to show your passion for our food and beverage offering to our guests, through your excellent knowledge of our menu and your general passion for our F&B
- You will serve our guests at the highest standards
- You will build up a relationship and good rapport with guests
- You will have a natural talent for providing great service and anticipating customers’ needs
- Our brand is quirky and unique and we would like you to be on brand, by bringing your own personality to work
- You will have a strong sense of empathy
- You will be committed and always perfectly groomed
- You will be passionate and a great team worker
- 12 complimentary nights world wide
- Individual personal career development opportunities
- Monetary Reward for recommending a friend
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
- Tuition Aid, to name but a few