What are you really good at? Contribute your talent for the new Vienna House MQ Kronberg!Sous Chef (m/f/d)
- to be part of the pre-opening team from October on and be responsible for the kitchen
- to be responsible for the workflow in the kitchen, the inventory and the hygiene guidelines
- to purchase your products and keep an eye on the cost of sale and control the stock
- to bring the concept of a "Wiener Heurigen" alive and to prepare the meals and snacks together with your team for breakfast, lunch, dinner and banqueting
- your successful completed education as a cook and profound work experience
- your passion for cooking and your desire to spoil our guests
- you are creative, have a feeling for culinary trends and feel secure with the usage of a wide product range
- your motivation, your teamwork and your willingness to share your talent
- space to be yourself in order to share your talent and show initiative
- various trainings and the Vienna House Academy for your development and career
- valuable benefits and discounts for employees of which you can profit
We can do many things really well, but not everything. That is why we are always looking for those who show initiative and excel in their commitment, ability and talent. If you feel addressed, apply online through our job portal and tell us why you feel like doing this job.Make your own impression of Vienna House:
- Job type
- Kronberg, Germany
- F&B kitchen
- German, English
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract
Vienna House is Austria’s largest independent hotel chain and manages individual city and resort hotels, as well as the down-to-earth smart casual design hotels "Vienna House Easy".
But we aren’t just great hosts, we are good employers too. Vienna House – it is a place full of life, rich with stories and adventures and the wonderful spirit of its staff.
And we know: We are really good at many things, but not quite yet at everything. What are you really good at? Give Vienna House your own personal touch and develop your potential with contributing your talent.
The company currently employs 2,400 staff members in 9 countries.