Banquets Administrator Internship
About the job
- Update daily department productivity index and external staffing data (ETT; Administrative management of internal staffing).
- Attend weekly sales department meetings with the Director.
- Take care of small events before the end of the internship.
- Keeping track of daily invoicing, daily staff expenses and month-end closing.
- Update service orders and prepare next day routing and weekly staff scheduling.
- Language required: Spanish. English is a plus
Step inside. See for yourself. Designed by world-renowned architect Ricardo Bofill, W Barcelona sets the scene for a spectacular stay. Located on the beachfront along the famous Barceloneta boardwalk.
Check into one of our 473 fabulous guest rooms & suites boasting panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and city of Barcelona.