We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Manage the day-to-day running and administration of the Executive offices of the General Manager and Hotel Manager in a courteous and professional manner befitting a prestigious 5 star hotel.
Provide and maintain the highest standards of administrative support to the General Manager.
Education and Experience
Excellent all-round administrative/secretarial skills and experience are essential.
Work Experience in the hotel industry is a MUST.
Must be highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Outlook facilities.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
General Administration Tasks
· The preparation of letters and correspondence.
· Receiving and distributing all incoming mail.
· Take and redirect telephone calls for the General Manager where appropriate.
· Maintenance of diary & appointments to ensure that appointments are honored, meetings attended and deadlines met.
· Maintain accurate and efficient filing systems, ensuring timely, safe follow-ups and traces, including logging cheques received.
· Prepare for Meetings, inclusive of creating PowerPoint presentations
· Handle and respond to guest complaint letters.
· Prepare gift vouchers, prizes, donations, guest cards, letter of thanks, reports as requested.
· To proactively engage in the development of processes and methods to improve the service and efficiency of all areas of the role.
· Handling travel arrangements and accommodation where appropriate.
· Taking, typing and distribution of minutes of meetings.
· Preparation of VIP and complimentary forms.
· To interact with guests either VIPs or previous complaints.
· To build external relationships in the community.
Job Knowledge & Skills
· Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to client, guest and
personnel related matters
· Be Highly professional in appearance, character and conduct
· Put Attention to detail in terms of content, spelling and grammar of written
· Possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills and an ability to integrate into all levels of the organization
· Posses excellent telephone manner
· Show high levels of organizational skills and efficiency
· Possess excellent customer service skills
· Be able to work under pressure both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
· Be proactive and innovative
- Job type
- Doha, Qatar
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible