We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will be required to perform administrative role by preparing and maintaining files, reports, letters, memos. Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met in a timely basis and other relevant business documentation where you will provide a proactive and supportive Human Resources service while supporting the attainment of the goals of the W Singapore – Sentosa Cove.
We are ideally looking for someone
- with at least a Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent.
- previous operational experience in hospitality or service industry would be an advantage.
- good working experience in MOM regulations and Singapore labour law with previous experience in policy formulation and administration.
- resourceful and ready to learn.
- excellent command of English.
- technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- a good team player who is also able to work independently in a fast pace environment.
We offer a unique working environment within our innovative W brand and our dedicated team! And great opportunities for career development!
Interested? Let us know now!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible