We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Purpose of Role
to Hotel relevant policies and procedures and local tax regulations.
- Record and process payment of goods and services incurred by the hotel in
accordance to appropriate credit terms, and take advantage of available
discounts while adhere to Marriott International policies and procedures.
-Process supplier invoices, payment requests and expense claims, and record
in the accounts payable system on a timely basis after confirming:
1.All invoices that have been appropriately approved in accordance to hotel
relevant policies and procedures.
2.Approved purchase order or contract summary is attached where required.
3.Supporting documentation confirming the delivery of goods (if applicable) and
services from suppliers has been adequately completed.
4.Appropriate general ledger account has been nominated.
- Assist Receiver with accounts payable system maintenance and operation with
regards to beverage and food.
- Organize all foreign drafts and telegraphic transfers when required.
- Maintain manual cheque and e-banking batch log at all times and present to
Financial Controller for signature with each cheque run.
- Maintain adequate supply of blank cheques.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are stamped “paid” after payment has been
- Perform month end closing procedures for accounts payable system and
export month end accounts payable distribution to the general ledger.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Taipei City, Taiwan
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract