An Assistant Director of Food and Beverage supervises the managers of the specific food and beverage service areas to ensure the highest quality standards are met. Additionally, you will oversee the food and beverage budget and administer the food and beverage marketing program.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, you will be responsible for hiring, training, supervising and scheduling food and beverage staff/management in accordance with business needs, productivity, service standards and policies/ procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop menus and food and beverage marketing strategies
- Implement new menus and promotions, such as holiday and special event promotions
- Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests in food and beverage outlets
- Observe food and beverage outlet operations and take needed action to ensure all standards are being met
- Taste test food and beverage products for consistency
- Assist outlet managers in coordinating services from other departments, i.e.: maintaining adequate stock of linen
- Utilize computer equipment to analyze forecast, cost, and revenue reports and make decisions based on that information to ensure profit maximization
What are we looking for?
An Assistant Director of Food and Beverage serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Four year college degree preferred
- At least 5 years experience managing food and beverage operations preferred
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- DongDan, China
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible