A Recruitment Assistant Manager is responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience while managing the recruitment budget and maintaining an active applicant talent bank.
What will I be doing?
As a Recruitment Assistant Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Recruitment Assistant Manager will also be required to screen work permits and manage the recruitment budget. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the Hotel
- Ensure all recruitment techniques are used in the hiring of employees
- Screen work permits and confirm that permits and ID''s are legal
- Assist employees in obtaining new work permits when necessary
- Manage recruitment budget and ensure competitive advertising and agency costs
- Develop good internal and external relationships obtain high-caliber candidates
- Monitor recruitment trends and plan for vacancies
- Maintain active applicant talent bank
- Ensure relevant paperwork is completed when hiring new employees
- Keep current on present and future recruitment needs
- Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Recruitment Assistant Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in human resources
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Operation Experience
- Knowledge of hospitality
- IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- DongDan, China
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible