A Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Marketing Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead the marketing function on property
- Develop and implement an annual bespoke marketing plan by segment and outlet in line with budget requirements to ensure the hotel meets its objectives including revenue and non-revenue targets. Ensure effective market positioning of the hotel is in place, with a focus on driving brand awareness and overall performance
- Proactively drive and identify new marketing initiatives to keep ahead of evolving market trends
- Independently manage and implement marketing initiatives whilst ensuring all activity is aligned with regional and global activities
- Awareness of Hilton Worldwide''s global story – along with brand and corporate key messages which must form the backdrop of all communication
- Implement an social media strategy
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third party partners and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton Worldwide branded websites
- Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion
- Produce monthly reports as required
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Outstanding communication skills in German and English (writing, listening and speaking)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous Marketing experience in the hotel / service / retail industry
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Experience of developing, creating and managing promotional campaigns and marketing activities with associated costs and working to budget restraints
- Experience in developing and implementing effective and realistic marketing plans and strategies
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget and project management
- Exhibits previous experience of written work in a communications role
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field
- Excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
- Able to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Please send us your application in English.
- Job type
- Bezirk Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf, Berlin, Germany
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration