As a Painter, you would be responsible for painting, maintaining and repairing surfaces of the building, furniture, rooms and equipment throughout the facility in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Paint, maintain and repair painted, wall-covered, stained and varnished surfaces of building structures, rooms, furniture and equipment throughout the hotel and facilities
- Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including, but not limited to, measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing paint, matching paint and using brushes, rollers and spray-guns
- Install and repair covered wall and ceiling surfaces including, but not limited to, hanging vinyl paper, fabric and foil wall coverings
- Maintain and repair caulked, grouted, wood and masonry surfaces requiring staining, varnishing and lacquering
- Manage related supply inventory
- At least 5 years'' experience as a painter and wall paper installer
- Able to push pull and lift 50-100 lbs
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work all shifts (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
- Fluency in English
- Professional presentation
- You should be able to communicate effectively, maximize resources, and adhere to strict health and safety regulations.
- A flexible approach is imperative to the ever-changing demands of the department.
- Be able to demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- You will be able to maintain excellent working relationships with your department and hotel colleagues.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel
- Previous luxury hotel experience
- Strong preference for candidates with additional language skills in German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean or Chinese
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Century City, Beverly Hills, CA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible