Boca Raton Resort & Club is currently seeking an Activities Supervisor! An Activity Supervisor supervises quality recreation programs, events and team members in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines. Teaches classes, provide personal training services and organize/run special events. Aids Tennis Coordinator, Recreation Supervisor and Front Desk Staff. Trains, supervises, schedules and assists in evaluating staff.
What will I be doing?
- greeting and serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- ensuring success of all Club social events-from planning to implementation
- recap and create Profit & Loss report for each member event
- Coordinate member associate events.
- Conduct staff meetings, review all general and departmental info, provide ongoing training and supervise Concierge staff.
- Attend appropriate committee meetings to include House & Social committees
- Instrumental in day to day interaction with members, including casual, business and challenging circumstances
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible