CLUB MARKETING MANAGER, BOCA RATON RESORT & CLUB
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
The Club Marketing Manager focuses on retention marketing. This role''s goals are to encourage use of the Membership Website & App and to increase Member activity on all three properties. This is achieved by collaborating with the heads of each department to provide Members with the highest level of satisfaction through their experiences at Boca Raton Resort & Club. The most important task is keeping all events and activities up to date through the magazine, website and other communication touchpoints. Reports to Director of Club Operations.
What will I be doing?
• 35% Boca Club Life Magazine – manage the project by collecting all necessary content from each department and collaborate with the vendor who designs, prints and mails the final piece each month
• 25% Membership Website & App – make rolling updates to the site so there is the most up-to-date information for Members to access vital information about the Club
• 20% Club Communications – create a calendar of campaigns that encourage members to engage with the hotel through emails, push notifications or text messages; analyze performance
• 5% Meetings – write agendas and host monthly marketing meetings with each department
• 5% Digital Displays – create graphics and keep content fresh on all video signage
• 5% Marketing Collateral – update monthly print collateral that is used by Members and Resort Guests on property
• 5% Boca Country Club – assist this property with website updates and other marketing collateral
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible