The Boca Raton Resort & Club is seeking a Full Time Recruiter!
What will I be doing?
Performs all phases of the recruitment and selection process to ensure that the company attracts, selects and retains the most qualified applicants.
- Uses Taleo to review, analyze and evaluate applicant''s information in response to postings. Posts open positions internally, externally and to commercial job sites as requested. Ensures minimum qualification standards are pre-determined prior to posting in Taleo. Conducts screening interviews with qualified applicants and forwards to hiring managers for review. Establish and manage interview schedules; plan and initiate candidate travel arrangements as required. Administers pre-approved selection tests.
- Administers pre-employment processes including reference and background checks, drug testing, employment authorization verification and WOTC. Makes the job offer. Closes out the position in confirming all required notes and final dispositions completed.
- Creates partnership with hiring managers from each hotel to ensure the posting and job description requirements are fully understood.
-Builds pipeline of talent through sourcing and networking initiatives. Works with various agencies to support the hotels'' Affirmative Action goals. Attends recruitment events, i.e. job fairs, agency events, college recruiting events as needed.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Boca Raton, FL, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible