A Bartender engages our guests during their visit, receives/serves orders and ensures brand service standards are met to the highest quality.
What will I be doing?
A Bartender will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring brand service standards are met to the highest quality. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner
- Create and serve a range of beverages including classic cocktails, mixers, beer, wine and soft drinks etc.
- Take food orders and assist the floor team with deliveries as required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
Why join the Waldorf Astoria family as a Bartender?
- It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
- Personal Development programmes for Waiters, Supervisors and Managers
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- Service charge and tips
What are we looking for?
A Bartender serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience within a cocktail bar environment
- The ability to create classic cocktails
- Flexibility in hours as you will be working rostered shifts, especially on weekends
- Exceptional personal presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility to respond quickly and positively to a range of work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible