Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian?
It''s your world– Your next role could be as a Team Leader or Supervisor, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries.
- Personal Development programmes for every level
- Working in an environment where creativity is highly appreciated
- Yearly team outings
- Do not forget a competitive starting salary.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
- Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
- As an employee you will become a member of the GO Hilton programme, which provides reduced room rates in all our hotels WORLDWIDE, which means you can choose out of over 5,000 properties in more than 100 countries and all this not only for yourself but off course to share with your friends and family as well.
- 50% discount on Food & Beverage in the hotel
- Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts.
What will I be doing?
You will be working the Grazing by Mark Greenaway Restaurant within the hotel
You will be the face of the outlet, communicating with the guests ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating great customer service
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Assistant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Previous Food and Beverage and/or industry experience
- Experience with cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Our teams deliver exceptional hospitality experiences to our Guests every day & their contributions are at the core of our success. We''re committed to helping our teams ''Thrive@Hilton'', to ensure we''re our best self, every day.
Our benefit programmes help to build a strong foundation to achieve this...
BODY - We build a strong foundation for health & well being:
Retirement plan, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, dental insurance & eye care
MIND - We seek lifelong learning & meaningful leadership:
Childcare vouchers, CMP & CAP, AXA employee assistance programme
SPIRIT - We dare to dream & connect with purpose:
Team member room rates globally, perks at work package
We are Hilton, We are Hospitality!
Salary - £7.70 - £8.41 per hour 10% service charge, meals on duty & Hilton perks & benefits package ( discounted rate to use the gym only for £25/month)
- Job type
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract