Waldorf Astoria Las Vegas is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager to oversee the Pool Cafe! As the newest addition to the Waldorf Astoria Brand, this role offers an incredible opportunity to work with one of the largest hospitality companies in the world and an iconic brand that has been honored as recipient of numerous awards for being a Best Place to Work.
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, this luxurious hotel has 389 rooms, 5 food and beverage outlets, and 12,000 square of meeting space. The Pool Cafe located on the 8th floor pool deck offers new American cuisine from traditional and healthy breakfast items to summer salads and delicious American classics.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy leader with the ability to drive the business forward through team development and inspiration. In this role, you will manage the pool operations from March through November and have the opportunity to work in other areas of the property along with taking on various projects for the rest of the year.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of the pool to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Las Vegas, NV, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration