Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking for a (Full-Time) Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their amazing team!
Full availability is required including weekends and holidays.
This position starts at $18 per hour. Enjoy a full benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K (Match), Amazing Team Member and Friends and Family Travel Discounts, Discounted Team Meals and Spa treatments, as well as other amazing Hilton Perks!
Hilton has been recognized as the #1 Best Company to Work For® in the U.S. by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine. This is our fourth consecutive year of recognition on the top 100 list, and we are the first hospitality company to reach the #1 ranking in the list''s 21-year history! What are you waiting for? Please submit your application after reviewing position details below.
- Fine Dining experience is required
- Prior F&B Supervisor experience is preferred
What will I be doing?
As a Complimentary Bar Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising the services of the complimentary evening reception in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and train team members in all complimentary bar services and operations
- Assist management in the selection of new hires and with beverage controls
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Demonstrate knowledge of beers, wines, liquors, specialty cocktails, drink service and bar terminology
- Maintain cleanliness of the reception area and ensure equipment is well-maintained
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation, third-party liability, liquor laws and alcohol awareness standards and procedures
- Use proper cash handling and accounting procedures to total, process and collect payments from guests
- Create revenue-generating promotions
- Perform staff and additional duties, as required
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Park City, UT, United States
- F&B service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract