A Human Resource Officer is responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience while supporting employee relations and departmental goals.
What will I be doing?
As a Human Resource Officer, you are responsible for managing HR administration responsibilities to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Human Resource Officer will also be required to interface with the HR system and support employee relations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage HR administration such as contracts, letters and personnel files
- Ensure accurate information is fed into the bespoke HR system
- Assist with employee relations issues in the hotel in a confidential manner, including disciplinaries, grievances, and capability
- Ensure recruitment and selection process is adhered to and ensure that appropriate immigration checks are carried out
- Help achieve departmental goals
- Supporting the hotel with departmental training requirements including inductions, work experience, careers fairs, and training materials
- Ensure pay reviews/absence monitoring/wage queries are managed in line with company guidelines
- Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation
- Assist and resolve team member and management queries
What are we looking for?
A Human Resource Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- Positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Working towards or certified in Human Resources (i.e. CIPD)
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- WaiTan, China
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible