The Disney Store (TDS) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney brand to retail from apparel, toys, home decor, confectionery, stationery, electronics and animation art.
Other requisites, languages
- Allocate initial and reserve merchandise, using the best strategy or method based on the category plan, current trend, and seasonality and performance data.
- Review all new and replenishment products at least once a week at the store level.
- Support and maintain the inventory integrity of all marketing featured items (windows, PWP’s, magalogs etc.) and planned promotion.
- Build opening assortments for new stores based on agreed opening sales plans.
- Manage the flow of markdown product to maximize sell through and margin, minimize markdowns.
- Participate in monthly cross functional meetings communicating size and /or color open-to-buy opportunities based on store level data.
- Working with merchandising planner and agree on target rates of sales and inventory to support promotional strategies by store grade.
- 4-5 years’ experience in allocation, planning or replenishment
- Working in corporate environment.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Self-starter and proactive thinker
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and be detail oriented
- Ability as a “problem solver”
- Ability to apply analysis in support of business decisions
- Fluency in English, Mandarin
- Hands on experience on PC software applications (e.g. Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- University Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract