Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this Region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of SEA’s growth, we are now looking for an Assistant Manager, Partnerships to join our team in Philippines. Working with the Head of Partnership & Studio Marketing, this role will be responsible for day-to-day account management of Disney Partnerships accounts across the Philippines as well as regional clients. Disney Partnerships represents all of the assets of the Walt Disney Company including TV, Digital, Print, Products, Theatrical (Disney, Pixar, Marvel & Lucas) to advertising and promotional partners.
- Identify key clients and agencies and build strong long term relationships which will benefit the Philippines team as well as those that have a regional footprint.
- Work alongside Disney’s TV sales agent to maximize revenues across our TV portfolio, including Disney Junior, Disney Channel and Disney XD.
- Work closely with the Partner Management team to build packages relevant for the Philippine market across theatrical promotions, promotional licensing, digital sales, live events as well as television sales.
Work closely with the Partner Management team to share best practices and adopt policies, procedures and creative promotions that are best in class with the objective of being a market leader.
- Identify and build relationships with key clients and agencies in both the kids sector and broader sectors including FMCG and Consumer Electronics.
- Understand and uphold the Disney brand values and ensure they are adhered to in any promotional or advertising activities.
- Understand the relevant media agency landscapes, develop a database of key contacts at these agencies and prioritise representation according to relevance and opportunity.
- Accurate and timely reporting of sales activities, revenue & client analysis.
- Relevant degree with 4-6 years of sale and integrated marketing experience.
- Proven track record in client management and relationship building.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- High level of proficiency in Powerpoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Prior experience and network with the agency/advertising in Philippines will be a plus.
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract