This is a fun new role within the Corporate Strategy and Business Development team. The person will lead our new social media lab that is being currently formed to keep Disney India be in with /ahead of the latest trends, products and social analysis. Responsibilities
- There are two key responsibilities for this role –a ) social media trend follower and b) social media analytics champ
- Social Media trends – the individual would be an ardent aficionado of internet and social media news/views/trends/videos/products/features. The person would be a keen follower of the latest buzz from the social/tech world. He/She would be someone who wouldn’t miss the F8, Google I/O, Apple WWDC live stream. Someone who is keen to try a new social media feature first and is usually the first to break the news of a new social media feature to friends
- Part 2 of the job – the person must have a passion for analytics especially social media analytics. He or she should be able to go beyond engagement scores to use analytics to measure /influence business objectives. This is an area where Disney India aspires to have cutting edge leadership and so experience in social media analytics/listening/retargeting tools would be essential
- Story telling is a Disney heritage so knowledge of our stories and franchises – Marvel, Star wars, Disney will be an added plus but not essential to applying
- Digital native with fluency in all relevant social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter etc) and how they can be used for create conversations around content
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Arts/Communication/English or related field.
- 5-6 years’ work experience
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly.
- Self-Starter, Driven individual and naturally curious
- Job type
- Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract