Disney Channel is looking for an associate producer/producer in creative services to conceptualize, script and produce on air promos. This person will be responsible for creating a promo spot right from its conception to finishing it and dispatching it for telecast on air. He /she will work and direct offline and online editors, graphics artists and VO artists. He /She will also need to look for International assets from Disney worldwide and localise them for the Indian markets. Should love watching kids content and be a fan of all things Disney. Responsibilities
- Ideation – Come up with stunt names/show names, creative routes and scripts on the specific project assigned.
- Edit- Should be able to create an offline line up on a macbook pro with the script, before taking the edit to the editor.
- Technical Responsbilities - Direct the offline editor, online editor, GFX team and audio engineer to create an effective promo. Should have a good sense of edit, audio design and graphic design to direct the teams
- Shoot – Should be able to direct and manage simple shoots.
- Dealing with Stakeholders- Should be able coordinate with the programming, marketing and production team to ensure all the project completion in a smooth manner
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi is a must.
- Someone already working in a television channel with some experience in handling a promo creative is preferred.
- Graduates/Post graduates from leading masscomm institutes / colleges preferred.
- Should possess a basic knowledge of the functioning of a television channel.
- Should be able to write scripts/songs.
- Should have a background in promotions with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Ability to work under pressure and communication skills is a must.
- Job type
- Mumbai, India
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract