To set a strategic plan in line with the European Softlines vision, with the aim of achieving volume targets for the Spanish Softlines business, by managing the Licensees and Retailers to optimize distribution with permanent in-store presence whilst maintaining and elevating the Disney brand.
- Prepare and agree with the Regional VP of Softlines and the Regional Softlines team the annual business plans and 3/5 year strategy with divisional and corporate business objectives.
- Successfully execute the agreed plans through effective management of licensees, retailers and profit objectives.
- Classic Brand Management with close monitoring of the supply chain.
- Manage budget for the Spanish & Portuguese Softlines business and measure key success factors.
- Be the lead account manager for local licensees and retailers.
- Monitor, analyze and collate all relevant market information including: pricing, promotions, legislation, remedial action.
- Manage, develop and motivate management, licensees and retailers and identify additional profitable areas of growth.
- Active participation in operational affairs.
- Full compliance with corporate policies and legislation.
- To manage and motivate a team towards common goals.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Category Management, Strategic Marketing, Trade Marketing and / or Commercial positions.
- Background in retail, apparel or FMCG consumer marketing.
- Multi-national experience/understanding (preferably across Europe).
- Sales & marketing skills/savvy.
- Must be able to collaborate, influence and persuade at all levels.
- Understands the dynamics and challenges in a matrix-structured organisation.
- Excellent taste level with regard to fashion and style.
- University degree.
- Fluent in English.
- Computer knowledge (Access, Excel, Power Point).
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract