Our businesses are genuinely diverse and dynamic. The range of work is impressive and challenging. Add to that the tremendous geographical coverage of this region and you have a role which is truly varied. In view of Southeast Asia’s growth, we are now seeking a Corporate Communication Manager. Reporting to the Country Manager.Responsibilities
- Implementation of corporate communications and publicity plan.
- Identification and relationship build with stakeholders to include Media, NGOs, Social media, government agencies, others.
- Supporting on internal communications .
- Liaison with internal business (LOB) teams to maximize efficiency and awareness of programs
- Ability to work with media to shape editorial calendars according to LOB communications strategy
- Development of key media relationships in Philippines.
- Writing press releases; Draft speaking points for executives.
- Ability to work with LOBS, licensees and partners in the country providing clear guidance and support for local communication.
- Crisis & Issues management support.
- Ability to drive CSR programs and garner staff engagement.
- Counsel local executives.
- Perform any and all other duties, as may from time to time be assigned from Country Director.
- A university graduate with at least 5 years’ publicity/ corporate communications experience either in house or in an agency
- Experience in working in a media environment ideal but not essential
- Personal Attributes
- Creative / Initiative / Innovative/ good sense of humor
- Committed to excellence
- Excellent co-ordination and communication skills/ ability to multi-task essential
- Able to work in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Ability to interact confidently with all levels across various LOBs
- Ability to work in a heavily matrix structured organization
- Excellent PC skills in PowerPoint/ keynote essential, Excel, Word and other application.
At Disney, having a diverse workforce is critical to our business. We welcome a variety of opinions, ideas and perspectives to ensure we continue to top our own performance and represent our global marketplace. When our people reflect the communities we serve, it enhances the way we connect to our guests, audiences and consumers. Together, we work toward an inclusive environment that fosters creativity, innovation and camaraderie across all of our companies.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Makati, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible