Creative is an important part of The Walt Disney which includes Central Creative, several Creative teams partnering with all business units. Creative is so full of passion and originality that it attracts talents and creative to extend the Disney brand to a broad future.
Education & Working Experience
Core Skills & Training
- Design and create assets with regards to retail / branding / packaging / image / identity for TWDC partners/licensees/retail, and other graphic / asset design according to Central Creative needs in supporting the demands of various business lines and TWDC.
- Support Lead Designer of Retail / VM, working closely with creative team, partners, and vendors / freelancers to deliver branding initiatives that are World Class and upholding the highest standards of creative / quality and Disney Storytelling.
- Familiar with Branding and Packaging from Global teams. Research and provide team with branding / retail / consumer experience trends both at the global, regional, and local level across the marketplace; be able to take these into team’s own design and execution.
- To provide support for Central Creative / Creative Services’ cross business support such as marketing program / tie-in promotions, art work & special project assigned and perform any and all other duties, as may from time to time be assigned from management team.
- University graduate in Graphic Design or related field (China Academy of Art, Central Academy of Fine Arts or other design colleges are preferred)
- 3+ year experience with relevant design work preferably with agency and or foreign company / corporate working experience
- Computer skills on PC, Macintosh, and any related tools, e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills (internally and externally)
- Creativity and aesthetics with knowledge across design disciplines / platforms
- Retail / market / trend research skills and ability to apply to execution
- Fluency in English, Mandarin
- Presentation Skills in PowerPoint or Keynote
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Starting in
- As soon as possible