The Marketing Partnership Coordinator will be responsible of supporting Disney Strategic Partnerships team by:
Work together with the Senior Marketing Manager to achieve the Partnerships objectives included in the AOP through different marketing initiatives.
Development of ad-hoc proposals for external clients and local events (Disney Fun Run, Radio Disney Music Awards, etc.) working together with the Strategic Partnership team, the CMO, the LOBs and the Regional Team.
Set regular meetings with all LOBs to recap relevant information about their priorities in order to develop Partnerships proposals and define new opportunities for the Partnerships team.
Liaise with Creative Agencies to develop impactful presentations including mock ups for external clients proposals.
Collaborate with Ad Sales to incorporate Disney Media campaigns in the partnerships proposals whenever is possible.
Work along the Senior Marketing Manager in the revision of current procedures, workflows and reporting system.
Coordination of creative and marketing materials with Regional/US and the LOBs in order to work in the presentations.
Attend Regional/US conference calls to align positions, be aware of ongoing initiatives, guidelines, and creative materials available.
Work with Regional/US teams in the approval process of the initiatives through PAS system.
Take responsibility for day-to-day implementation and follow up of the initiatives to ensure effective delivery to the business.
Creation of case studies (presentations, videos…) to generate awareness and interest among external clients about what Disney could develop for them.
Legal: work with the Legal department to meet local legal requirements, guidelines and set legal procedures such as the contest procedure for external partners.
- Elaborate, implement and follow up of exciting proposals for external clients working with the Strategic Partnerships & Ad Sales Teams, in order to maximize business opportunities and revenues for The Walt Disney Company.
- Liaise with the LOBs, Regional and US Teams to be aware of all the initiatives they’re carrying on and the marketing assets that are available.
- 3 - 4 years of professional media and entertainment experience.
- Project management experience in relevant environment.
- Experience in marketing communications strategy and implementation.
- Experience in managing and leveraging strong/major brands.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills (preparation and delivery).
- Experience in full life-cycle execution of strategies for properties/franchises (development, implementation and follow up).
- Proactively identify trends and opportunities to drive action and deliver value.
- Proven experience working with creative agencies.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving by team working.
- Attention to detail.
- University degree (Business Administration, Advertising or Marketing degree preferred).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Computer knowledge (Windows Office, Photoshop/Keynote).
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible