As a Senior Mobile Developer you will work as part of a team to deliver the mobile solutions on tablet and mobile devices for Parks & Resorts Online. You must be able to deliver high quality code on time and with detailed comments and unit testing where appropriate. You are comfortable with configuration control tools, object orientation and design patterns. You always consider the performance limitations of battery life, CPU and memory availability to implement robust and efficient solutions. Integration with web services and consuming XML or JSON is second nature to you, and you can parse data into objects and manipulate it with ease. You are comfortable writing and debugging multi-threaded code.
- Develop and deploy iOS based applications using Objective-C/Cocoa and C++; and/or Android based applications using Java and the Android SDK.
- Work collaboratively or in isolation as the situation demands.
- Design, develop and test complete applications and also discrete components of larger apps.
- Interface with remote and distributed data sources and APIs.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, the Mobile Architect and the rest of the mobile team in different locations, to continually improve the development process and the product quality.
- Establishing time/effort estimations for tasks, to support more effective planning.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Master degree is desirable, but will waive this requirement entirely if you have significant and applicable real world experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience writing apps for a mobile platform.
- Solid understanding of Cocoa/UIKit frameworks and the iOS SDK and/or the Android SDK.
- Proficiency in the Xcode tool chain and/or experience with building Android projects from the command line with Ant or via Eclipse.
- Experience with agile/Scrum development, continuous integration, software quality metrics, automated testing (UI and unit testing) for iOS & Android
- Solid experience of object-oriented design and modern programming techniques.
- A demonstrable track record of published and successful applications.
- Demonstrable algorithm/data structure and problem solving skills.
- A passion for technology and innovation.
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms (iOS and Google Android).
- Experience and knowledge of mobile device management, Mobile Deployment and Distribution will be helpful. Applications released on the iTunes App Store or Android Marketplace/Google Play.
- Experience with China social media sharing integration such as WeChat and Weibo.
- Experience with building advanced User Interfaces.
- Knowledge of server side web application development.
- Creativity and communication skills, ability to motivate and work independently.
- General technology troubleshooting skills using Windows/Unix tools.
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible