The Principal Interactive Designer should have a good understanding of entertainment and hospitality business, emerging technologies and UX trends, as well as ability to conceptualize consumer experiences across digital devices and prototype them. Apart from advanced UX / IA understanding and design skills, he/she should have good knowledge of how user behavior and expectations will differ among markets, devices and channels.
- Guide the design vision and guest experience from inception to launch ensuring all design and creative is consistent, achieves business goals and exceeds guest expectations.
- Develop detailed navigation flows, site maps, user stories, wireframes and interaction design specifications that capture site experiences and processes.
- Contribute to project requirement definition by analyzing and reconciling user, business and technical needs.
- Present creative work to management and leadership.
- Conduct, write or contribute to task analysis, heuristic evaluation, rapid prototyping, development of use cases and business process flows.
- Manage vendors and external resources.
- Understand guest needs by participating in user research efforts, as well as leading persona/scenario development.
- Train and mentor new Interaction Designers.
- Collect, Synthesize and present research to team, leadership and others to inform design decisions.
- Research, track and align with industry trends.
- Lead efforts surrounding the continuous improvement, productization and streamlining of documentation and processes for WDPRO.
- Must have been in a client-facing role and have project experience working with teams on large scale, long term projects.
Must have a strong working knowledge of experience strategy, usability analytics, information architecture and interaction design.
- Must be able to efficiently and successfully create design deliverables, including: Conceptual IA documentation, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas or profiles, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines, comps and annotations
- Ability to oversee multiple tracks of work.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and process-oriented skills.
- Working experience with multiple UX design tools, such as InDesign, OmniGraffle, Microsoft Visio and Office, Axure.
- 3-10 years of experience working in a similar capacity, preferably in MNC.
- Strong understanding of APAC market behavior and customer experience.
- Knowledge in marketing Strategy, interactive business models, prototyping, user testing, multivariate testing, web analytics, media compression for web delivery and basic HTML will be of definite advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to translate concepts and methodologies to key stakeholders.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge in Cantonese or Japanese is a definite plus.
- BA in Human Factors, HCI, Information Design, Interaction Design or related field.
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible