Yellow Shoes? Check! Red pants? Check! Costuming and Cosmetology Cast Members at the Walt Disney World® Resort make sure that the thousands of Entertainment and Theme Park and Resort costumed Cast Members are ready for the show every day.
Costuming Hosts and Hostesses are responsible for issuing costumes at various wardrobe facilities across property, checking garments to maintain show quality, transporting locker bags, loading and unloading costumes and doing some light laundry. Costuming Cast Members may also have the opportunity to assist performers in our shows and parades. You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
Costuming Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.00/hour.
ResponsibilitiesCostuming Cast Members are responsible for interacting with Cast Members by answering questions and providing directions concerning the location and proper wear of over 200 types of costumes, sorts and organizes costumes, sort soiled laundry and operate computerized Costume issue system. This position requires working in warehouse environment. Physical demands include walking, standing, climbing tall ladders and working at heights. Additionally, lifting/pushing costume inventory that may weigh 25lbs or more.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Prolonged standing for two to three hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Willing to work at various heights is required.
- Demonstrated strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems.
- This role is Part Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred
- Previous costuming issue/repair experience
- Previous experience working with costumes in a theatre or show production
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred
Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible