Have you heard the buzz? Walt Disney World® Resort is brewing up some magic. We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Cast Members for Part Time hourly opportunities for locations that serve Starbucks espresso and specialty drinks.
F&B Specialty Beverage Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $10.45/hour. Responsibilities Cast Members work in fast-paced environments at counter service locations. Responsibilities may include taking orders, operating a point-of-sale system (POS register), cash handling, fulfilling orders, food preparation, bussing, general cleaning, stocking items, keeping inventory and serving an assortment of food and hot and cold beverages, including Starbucks® espresso and specialty beverages. Cast Members also interact with Guests every day by sharing information, answering questions and providing great Guest service! Basic Qualifications
- Flexible scheduling availability including first and second shifts, third shift if applicable, weekends, holidays, overtime and double shifts
- Part-Time roles require a minimum of THREE (3) days of FULL AVAILABILITY is required in order to be considered for this opportunity. Additionally, Full-Time roles require SEVEN (7) days of FULL AVAILABILITY.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for all available roles
- Clear, accurate, and attentive communication in person and on the phone
- Comfortable approaching Guests to offer assistance
- Ability to stand for long periods and climbs stairs
- Basic computer skills to operate mobile devices and other computer systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Heavy lifting, pushing and pulling
- Operating a point-of-sale system and cash handling
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and adjust quickly to operational changes
- Ability to follow directions and maintain performance theming
- Ability to positively interact with Guests and fellow Cast Members
- Prior knowledge of main stream coffee house type locations and preparation of hot and cold beverages
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Previous quick service or related restaurant industry experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and special events.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible