Floral Designer Hosts and Hostess opportunities available may include Basket Production and Floral Arrangements roles. Basket Production duties may include, but are not limited to, assembling gift baskets and floral prep work. Floral Arrangement duties may include, but are not limited to, floral prep work and assembling arrangements. For both roles, heavy lifting, stooping and bending are required. Floral Cast Members also assist with delivery, process floral orders in a fast-paced computer system, and provide guest information. Previous fresh floral design experience is desired. You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
Floral Designer Host/Hostess roles receive a starting rate of $10.30/hour.
ResponsibilitiesDuties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling gift baskets
- Floral prep work
- Creating floral arrangements
- Delivering and set-up floral arrangements and gifts across the Walt Disney World® Resort property
- Heavy lifting, stooping and bending are required
- Floral Cast Members must have the ability to work from a floral recipe and design from a photo.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- Prior experience working with fresh floral arrangements.
- Prolonged standing for hours at a time and heavy lifting may be required.
- Willing to drive company vehicle and valid driver license.
- This role is Part-Time and requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of THREE (3) days per week, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Previous cashier experience.
- Experience working with weddings, conventions, and special events.
- Previous retail or related sales industry experience.
- Previous computer experience.
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Additional Information SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting
- Job type
- Orlando, FL, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible