The Sr. Corporate Sales Manager for the Washington Hilton and Capital Hilton Complex serves as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms, meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Responds to sales inquiries, initiates new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients, entertains clients, conducts site visits and answers questions, determines rates, prepares proposals, negotiates contracts, services accounts and analyzes lost business for the hotel/s. Develops sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals. Works with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.
- Washington Hilton, our Dupont Circle hotel, guests enjoy easy access to thecity''s most popular attractions while staying in one of DC''s coolestneighborhoods.
Capital Hilton combines style, historical character, and an enviable location, just 2 blocks from the White House and DC attractions.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Job type
- Adams Morgan, Washington, DC, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible