Let your wanderlust and passion for people inspire you to start a new career as a Travel Advisor working on an exciting new campaign at Webhelp in Cape Town.
We are looking for a positive and bubbly, individual with experience using Amadeus to join our high energy team who are motivated to help customers feed their travel bug.
As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience at all times, offering proactive solutions to any issues or concerns our customers might face.
You will be required to respond to emails, messages and phone calls from international customers, in English, making sure their bookings, re-bookings or cancellations run smoothly.
If you’re driven by success in this fast growing industry, this opportunity offers ongoing improvement courses to boost your career in the travel industry.
If you are ready to expand your experience in the travel industry business and take on new challenges, then take a leap and apply today!
What you need
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in travel industry working with Amadeus
- High level of international geography knowledge
- Exceptional customer care with courteous attitude
- Results orientated with solution driven mentality
- Ability to work weekends and in a shifted environment
- Positive attitude and motivated mindset
- Clear credit and criminal record
What we are offering
- Starting salary of R11,000 based on experience
- Fantastic employee assistance programme (EAP)
- Webhealth benefits: World class working environment, exercise classes, access to financial well-being sessions, will writing sessions, stress management sessions
- Interactive and inclusive company culture
- Subsidised transport home for late shifts (designated areas)