WeWork began in 2010 with a vision to build the first global physical platform designed to bring people together. Today, we offer access to a desk, an office, a headquarters, or an entire building in hundreds of cities around the world; with over a third of the Fortune 500 companies being part of the WeWork community.
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a Leasing Manager to lead sales and drive top-line revenue across our building portfolio in Denver. This full-time position reports to the Leasing Director.
Leasing Managers are responsible for the full sales cycle; prospecting, touring, negotiating, and closing sales in WeWork locations across the city by sourcing new business opportunities and renewing existing member contracts. This self-driven and self-motivated candidate will partner with internal stakeholders in order to increase building occupancy while creating a great member experience.
This role has two main areas of responsibility:
1. Direct Sales – Owning the full sales cycle for WeWork offices with new and existing members by fielding inbound leads, managing the existing pipeline, creating demand through lead generation and prospecting, partnering with internal sales teams, building and maintaining commercial broker relationships, and utilizing creative sales strategies to win business and ensure the successful placement of new members.
2. Content Expertise
- Building: deep understanding of assigned buildings as a whole and the local sub-market, inclusive of local attractions, changing trends, nearby competitors, and pricing
- Product: deep understanding of WeWork’s physical spaces, value prop & platform
- Community: building and maintaining relationships with members / potential new members and key internal teams (e.g., Community teams, Facilities teams)
- Deal structure: the ability to creatively structure deals to optimize sales outcomes and understanding how different deal structures relate to WeWork’s overall business objectives
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Pay: $51,500 to $77,000
- Incentive compensation eligibility (subject to the terms of the applicable incentive compensation plan, which will be made available to you after commencing employment): Sales Incentive plan, cash incentive compensation based on company-determined sales metrics.
- Benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment):
- Paid days off:
- 20 days of PTO per year
- Approximately 10 paid holidays per year
- 80 hours of paid sick time per year
- 20 days of PTO per year
- Health care benefits (subject to terms of benefit plans/policies, which will be made available to you after commencing employment):
- Group medical coverage
- Group dental coverage
- Group vision coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid days off:
We’d love to hear from you if you meet the qualifications below:
- 3-6 years full cycle quota-carrying direct sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Local market knowledge; 2+ years residence in the market strongly preferred
- The ability or willingness to learn to use WeWork data systems to produce reports on building & sub-market / market performance
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Quantitative aptitude to optimize sales outcomes, conduct analyses for internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Quick learner and excited to learn about the real estate industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and presence
- Entrepreneurial & resilient mindset
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Learn more about diversity at WeWork here.