WeWork is seeking a Leasing Manager to lead sales and drive top-line revenue across our building portfolio in Los Angeles. This full-time position reports to the Leasing Director.
Leasing Managers are responsible for the full sales cycle; prospecting, touring, negotiating, and closing sales in WeWork locations across the city by sourcing new business opportunities and renewing existing member contracts. This self-driven and self-motivated candidate will partner with internal stakeholders in order to increase building occupancy while creating a great member experience.
This role has two main areas of responsibility:
1. Direct Sales – Owning the full sales cycle for WeWork offices with new and existing members by fielding inbound leads, managing the existing pipeline, creating demand through lead generation and prospecting, partnering with internal sales teams, building and maintaining commercial broker relationships, and utilizing creative sales strategies to win business and ensure the successful placement of new members.
2. Content Expertise
- Building: deep understanding of assigned buildings as a whole and the local sub-market, inclusive of local attractions, changing trends, nearby competitors, and pricing
- Product: deep understanding of WeWork’s physical spaces, value prop & platform
- Community: building and maintaining relationships with members / potential new members and key internal teams (e.g., Community teams, Facilities teams)
- Deal structure: the ability to creatively structure deals to optimize sales outcomes and understanding how different deal structures relate to WeWork’s overall business objectives
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-6 years full cycle quota-carrying direct sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Local market knowledge; 2+ years residence in the market strongly preferred
- The ability or willingness to learn to use WeWork data systems to produce reports on building & sub-market / market performance
- Ability to establish and nurture C-level relationships
- Quantitative aptitude to optimize sales outcomes, conduct analyses for internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Quick learner and excited to learn about the real estate industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and presence
- Entrepreneurial & resilient mindset