Are you excited by the prospect of creating state-of-art algorithms to solve real world problems?
Do you like to own end-to-end business problems/metrics that directly impact the profitability of the company? Areas we are working on are diverse and include NLP, Time-Series Analysis, Deep Learning, Reinforcement learning, Recommender Systems and more. Come join a team of scientists who use machine learning and AI to help WeWork scale.
- You will work with complex data sets to develop advanced analytical methods, mathematical modeling, and large-scale implementation strategies
- You can experiment and develop machine learning algorithms for tasks including demand forecasting, elasticity calculations, and inventory optimization
- You will take ownership of whole end-to-end predictive modeling projects – from data processing, training, optimization to real-time monitoring and maintenance
- M.Sc / PhD in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Operational Research, or in a highly quantitative field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling, large data sets and related technologies
- Expert level Experience in Python
- Deep understanding of advanced theoretical statistics
- Expertise in specialized areas such as NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Probabilistic Inference, Machine Learning, Neural Nets, Information Retrieval, Recommendation Systems, Optimization.
- Understanding Deep Learning methods – an advantage
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
Our mission doesn’t end with the small businesses and entrepreneurs that call us home. We believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and we challenge each other, but we look after each other and care about our culture, which makes working here extremely rewarding. There’s a lot of work left for us to do, and we couldn’t do it without a single member of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.