About the Role:
The Enterprise Services Project Executive operates as the primary facilitator between our clients, our Enterprise Sales team, and our delivery team. This role is responsible for ensuring the needs of the customer are consistently represented throughout the sales process, including but not limited to project scoping, design, budgeting, scheduling and deal structuring. In addition, this role provides account / portfolio level leadership and reporting during the design, permitting, construction, and move-in processes, ensuring a consistent member experience from start to finish across a global portfolio of transactions and deliveries.
Our team brings the technical and client relationship management skills necessary to establish a commercial understanding of the unique requirements of our Enterprise Accounts Members, building the framework for repeat transactions and seamless execution.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the architecture, construction and/or the real estate industries, have direct client engagement experience and a keen understanding of commercial real estate sales, design, and construction processes. This position will play an integral role in managing WeWork’s top global accounts; this list will change from time to time but is intended to be the top 100-125 accounts based on historical transactions, lifetime value, future pipeline, executive relationships, etc.
The Project Executive will be an excellent client communicator and will have the ability to collaborate with other internal and external disciplines (ie. Design, Construction, Logistics, Community, Facilities, IT, Security, Account Management, Accounting, etc).
- The Project Executive will be assigned to support/manage WeWork’s top global accounts
- The Project Executive is expected to carry $50M+ TCV at any time, spread across opportunities in the sales phases and projects in delivery
- Fundamentally understand the client’s business needs, and then pitch focused presentations and proposals at the executive level, articulating WeWork’s value proposition.
- Work alongside sales to convert the customer’s requirements into a quantifiable and actionable scope of work that can be met on time, within budget, and with the highest quality.
- Collaborate with the legal team to ensure that all commercial terms and agreements are inclusive of complete scope of work, as well as help guide the process of contract negotiations as necessary
- Ensure operational excellence in the day-to-day management of the business, including forecasting, pipeline development, training, performance management, and team collaboration
- Identify and resolve issues or roadblocks that could impact schedule, costs or customer experience
- Manage client communication for a true end-to-end process from scoping, contract closing, design and delivery
- Assist and close complex, multi-million dollar transactions, including cross-negotiating with our customers and our contractor-partners
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- Capital planning and data analytics to inform account specific design/construction strategy and procurement decisions
- Devise comprehensive project status reports and client playbooks that capture progress and best practices
- Centralized Communications across all global activity, Reporting, QBRs and Global Portfolio Dashboard upkeep
- Lead weekly member check-ins post-signing to update on progress, clarify queries, manage change and report on risks or issues.
- Identify and assist with day 2 requirements / post occupancy projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years experience in a related field, ie. real estate, design and/or construction
- Proven track record of leading and managing successful projects from inception through to completion
- Thorough understanding of the design and construction industry and the various phases that occur within the life-cycle of a project
- Experience leading client management for a design and construction real estate project from pre-sales technical activities and deal/lease negotiation through to handover of the space
- Experience successfully pitching to senior stakeholders and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
- Experience being solely responsible for proposal creation and the compilation of client facing documentation in complex transactions such as work letters, scope letters, deal schedules and membership agreement exhibits
- Experience working cross functionally with stakeholders across multiple regions and timezones
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize tasks in a compressed time frame, maintaining order and efficiency at all times
- Flexibility to travel up to 25% of the time