At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join the Variable Compensation team as part of the Global Total Rewards organization. The ideal candidate is highly process oriented and loves to problem solve – comfortable working with messy data at scale, working cross functionally with internal stakeholders, and ensuring to deliver quality results.
In this role, you will:
- Be the main point of contact for the full administration process for sales compensation plans.
- Understand sales compensation plan schemes, sales crediting methodology, and various reporting tools to ensure sales incentive payments are paid accurately and on time.
- Pulling from various sources and coordinating with global partners, calculate achievement and incentive payments.
- Manage sales data and support tickets via Salesforce and BI tools to provide resolution and clarification to sales compensation questions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (such as Sales, Sales Operations, Finance, Technology, Legal, etc) to continually enhance processes.
- Simplify and standardize our mechanisms and tools to enable operational excellence.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and operating efficiency
- Build relationships with stakeholders and develop a rich comprehension of the WeWork business.
Does the below sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience required. Customer service, financial service industry experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel proficiency required
- Ambitious and a “growth hacker” mentality
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Naturally curious and proactive in learning
- Clear communication skills
Bonus Points for Experience With:
- Experience in sales commission, incentive, or variable compensation administration
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL
Life At WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups , or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, WeWork — like a growing number of employers — is requiring all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of employment, absent a legal exception for reasonable accommodation. We provide unvaccinated new hires a 45-day grace period after their start date to get fully vaccinated or, if eligible, obtain a reasonable accommodation. If you believe that a legal exception may apply to you, please still apply for any role(s) you are interested in and, if you are hired, you will receive instructions on how to request a reasonable accommodation after your start date. Please note that roles that require in-person work — currently, within our Community (excluding Member Experience), Facilities Management (including Security), Sales (excluding Sales Ops), and Member Technology teams — will not be eligible for work-from-home as an accommodation because it poses an undue hardship on our business.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Interested in this opportunity?