As a Marketing Analyst based in New York, you will partner with colleagues in the US and Canada Regional Marketing Team to support the growth of all WeWork lines of business. Helping the team make data driven decisions when it comes to spotting trends, shaping plans, measuring effectiveness and tracking performance metrics. Reporting to the Head of Regional Marketing, you will play an active role in influencing integrated marketing activations for the USC region across a multitude of channels.
You’ll work collaboratively with Global counterparts located both in NYC and Internationally for consistent approaches to analyzing regional and global marketing data, testing hypotheses and communicating recommendations. The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills. In particular, excelling in this role will require an analyst to be confident in distilling complex data sets into actionable solutions and communicate these clearly verbally and in writing. The ability to read and understand data, and then craft and communicate a narrative within MS Powerpoint or Google Slides is a must.
- Proactively analyze data, identify trends and develop recommendations for changes to investment & marketing strategies across the channels.
- Lead development of Weekly and Monthly marketing update presentations to senior and executive management.
- Ensure activity across marketing campaign funnels and customer behaviour flows are tagged and tracked accurately for reporting and analysis, across multiple channels, including, but not limited to territory marketing, paid search, social, display and email marketing.
- Support marketing team on SQL and data needs, including regular and ad hoc reporting.
- Manage multiple projects and deliver against deadlines for a range of senior stakeholders internally.
- Work collaboratively, including with external agencies/partners.
- Partner closely with our Growth Operations team to assist with translating Sales goals and past performance into more predictive forecasting and analytical models for Marketing
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, with a strong academic record.
- 5+ years of experience within a role focused on data analytics, ideally in marketing/advertising.
- Expertise in presentation development software (e.g. Google Slides/MS Powerpoint)
- Proficient at utilizing SQL to query from the data warehouse (preferably Snowflake)
- Confident working with various digital analytics and visualization platforms (such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Looker, Tableau) and the ability to quickly understand new software (ie. Dataroma).
- Strong understanding of ad trafficking and online tracking mechanisms including but not limited to Doubleclick Campaign Manager, UTMs, floodlight/pixel tags, etc.
- Experience in reporting on customer insights, LTV analysis and A/B testing